The "International Inter-University Diploma (IUD) on Sickle Cell Disease in the African Francophone Context organised by the NGO Drép.Afrique associated with the University of Paris-Cité and many African academics.
Will take place from Monday 20 March to Saturday 01 April 2023 in Dakar, Senegal.
This session is reserved for paramedics: nurses, nurses' aides, midwives, senior health and laboratory technicians, medical assistants.
STUDENT PROGRAMME MARCH 2023 SESSION
LINK FOR CANDIDATE REGISTRATIONS
- Applications will close no later than 01 March 2023 (limited to 40 learners).
- The students will be brought together in person in Dakar, Campus Franco-Sénégalais from Monday morning to Saturday morning, over two weeks.
- A majority of the courses will be given by live videoconference by a pair of African and European French-speaking teachers. Two teachers will coordinate the sessions on site for the duration of the IUD.
- The aim of the diploma is to provide training in all aspects of the management of sickle cell disease in children and adults: from diagnosis to therapy, including physiopathology, but also psycho-social support and therapeutic patient education. Theoretical courses will be accompanied by practical workshops and group reflection on care situations presented by the learners.
- The most prominent specialists in sickle cell disease in the French language provide the courses.
Keep in touch
Subscribe to the Drep.Afrique newsletter
9 rue du Lunain 75014 Paris
Phone : 01 42 22 28 70
Mail : email@example.com